CENTURY CITY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Have you been arrested in Century City, CA? If so, there are some very important things you should know; 1. Do not speak to the police about your case under ANY circumstances, and 2. you need a lawyer, and a GOOD one at that. The single most important thing you can do to make sure your rights are preserved is to hire a Century City criminal defense lawyer who is experienced and knows the local terrain. The lawyers at The Criminal Defense CA Firm will spend as much time with you as it takes to give you a full evaluation of your legal situation absolutely free of charge. Call us at (818) 839-6867 to speak with a lawyer NOW.
CAN THE Criminal Defense CA Firm HANDLE MY CASE?
We have been defending our client’s rights collectively for over 20 years. We are fully equipped to handle any criminal matter in both state and federal court. We represent clients charged with anything from DUI’s or simple drug cases, to complex white collar crimes, sex crimes, complex drug conspiracy cases and violent crimes including homicide cases. Some clients contact us after someone has accused them of some criminal activity but before they have been arrested and charged. Our goal in this situation is to prevent criminal charges from being filed at all, or to shape a prosecutor’s eventual filing decision in a way that limits criminal liability to our client. We will meet with police officers or with the prosecuting agency to effectuate this process as well as investigate all allegations against you in order to present evidence to the prosecutor that you are being accused falsely. We are available right now to discuss your case, free of charge. Feel free to contact us at (818) 839-6867 right now.
I NEED A CENTURY CITY CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER, BUT WHY SHOULD I HIRE THE Criminal Defense CA Firm?
Successfully defending a client charged with a crime is often a complex process. To be successful in limiting a client’s criminal liability, a lawyer must have a grasp on many things at once.
- Your lawyer must know how to ANALYZE THE CHARGES being waged against the client and must be aware of the penalties and many other consequences that could flow from a possible conviction of these charges,
- Your attorney must be able to FORMULATE A SOLID PRELIMINARY PLAN OF ATTACK which can include keeping charges from being filed or shaping a filing decision early on in the process,
- Your lawyer must have the skills to PROPERLY INVESTIGATE YOUR CASE, this can include the use of private investigators who will chase down documents, do background investigation on potential witnesses and interview everyone involved in the case,
- Your attorney should have a SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, and be able to use the law to your advantage, this often includes filing MOTIONS TO DISMISS YOUR CASE, MOTIONS TO SUPPRESS EVIDENCE and many other legal attacks on the case,
- Your lawyer should be a TRIAL ATTORNEY with a WINNING RECORD, this will ensure the prosecutors know that they are dealing with someone who means business, someone who will take your matter to trial if need be,
- Your lawyer should make every effort to settle your case early on without the expense or the risk of a jury trial for a result that is far below what the average defendant is getting in that courthouse,
- Your attorney should be able to COMMUNICATE YOUR CASE EFFECTIVELY both to prosecutors and possibly to a jury.
CENTURY CITY CRIMINAL PROCESS
A large majority of the arrests that are made out of Century City are prosecuted in the Airport Courthouse which is located close to LAX. For more information on the Airport Courthouse, including the location, directions, map, hours, courtrooms, judges and phone numbers CLICK HERE.
All felony filings in the Airport Courthouse are handled by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. These cases are arraigned in several courts in the building, your notice to appear should list the exact courtroom that the case will be arraigned. If you have any questions about this, call us at (818) 839-6867, we will make sure you know where to go.
Misdemeanor filings in the Airport Court are handled by several prosecuting agencies depending on the location of arrest and arresting agency. These agencies are the Santa Monica City Attorney, The Los Angeles City Attorney and the Los Angeles District Attorney.
CENTURY CITY LINKS